The University Pastor, Craig Wentland is available to all students, faculty and staff to provide emotional, spiritual and relational direction and counsel. Pastor Craig's office is located on the second floor of the Faith and Life Centre, Room 219.
Check the Augustana Chaplaincy Home Page!
The personal counselling centre (L1-300) is located at the far East end of the Lower floor of the Faith and Life Centre, past the Music practice rooms. At the Centre we offer a variety of services for all students who wish to:
- spend focused time on personal growth
- work through issues (such as: stress, depression, procrastination) individually or in groups
- integrate intellect, emotions and spirit
- be supported through difficult experiences and transitions
- access community resources
- have a quiet place to "just be"
- seek support coming out or are questioning sexual or gender identity
We provide an atmosphere of confidentiality, support, acceptance -- a safe place where you will be welcomed and heard without judgement.
- Counselling sessions are arranged by appointment.
- Sessions are approximately one hour in length.
- Appointments for emergencies are available during the week.
Please contact either of our University Counsellors for an appointment:
Carmen Person, MA, Canadian Certified Counsellor, Registered Clinical Counsellor
Normally on campus Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Janice Fehr, MSc, Canadian Certified Counsellor, Registered Provisional Psychologist
Normally on campus Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM