The Augustana Dining Hall is an all-you-can-eat single entrée buffet. Here students can sit and visit during the meal time and enjoy a long leisurely meal or when time is of the essence sign up for a bag lunch or bag supper.
Every year Food Services provides several meals that reflect a particular theme. During international week, menu items are featured from countries that reflect where our students are from. Christmas, Shrove Tuesday and other special occasions are part of the surprise!
Students must self-identify to the food services staff to sign-up for an alternate choice to the main entrée option including:
- Low Fat
- No Pork
- Lactose Intolerant
- Gluten Free
- Specific Allergies
Our goal is to provide students with the best possible choices. We may not be able to accommodate every dietary need.
Whole grains, fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and low fat items are all part of good choices for all of us. Students can choose from a number of options.
- All-you-can-eat salad bar available at every lunch and supper.
- Fresh whole fruit available at every meal.
- Cold Cereal with whole grain options available at every meal.
- Breads with whole grain options available at every meal.
- Students can sign up for the low-fat entrée option.
- Fruit juices available at every meal.
An extensive beverage “bar” is available at every meal. Included items are:
- Coffee & Tea
- Hot Chocolate (seasonal)
- Fruit Juices
- Milk (including skim milk)
- Fountain Soda Pop
Beverages are all-you-can-drink but we ask that students not bring in and fill up outside containers.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The dining hall is open to all residence students with a valid ONECard. Hours of Operation are:
Monday to Friday
- 7:30am to 8:30am - Hot Breakfast
- 8:30am to 9:30am - Cold Breakfast
- 11:45am to 1:30pm - Lunch
- 5:00pm to 6:15pm - Supper
Saturday, Sunday and Term Breaks
- 10:00am to 11:00am - Cold Breakfast
- 12:00pm to 1:30pm - Brunch
- 4:45pm to 6:00pm - Supper
Off Campus guest prices
Brunch / Lunch: $7.00
The ONECard allows a student entry to each meal period one time only.